Friday, September 2, 2022

Up and down Temps

Well the Temps are up and down,   yesterday was 57 and today it is up to almost 80.   I had some chores to do.

.

Dead Headed the Marigolds and put them up to dry so will have "Seeds" this coming spring next year!  Gonna start my own plants and try to save some money !
.
.
Working on all the Onions, we have a few Pounds from what we planted, these will be good this winter for cooking Venison, soups, and stews !
.
. I "Braided" and tied some up to hang up from the Rafters till needed.
.
.
 Onions ready to bag,  The "Koosa" is good size and ready to cut open and dry the seeds as they are expensive and should not have to buy too many at $1.00 a seed !!!   The one Garlic Bulb is all by itself at the end of the Koosa !
.
.
The "Sweet 100 Cherries" are finishing up and they were delicious in Salads, Tabooli, and sauce !
.
.
Rain Gutters are down, repaired and went to get Paint for them and could not believe what a quart of white Enamel Paint was, guess they will have to wait awhile till I build up some cash !
.
Hope my Blogger Buddy Jack gets back on soon,
.
Gas is still well over $ 4.00 a gallon and a lot of our  money goes into the Gas Tank traveling .
.  Everything keeps going up in cost and there seems to be no end in sight for a while  !
.
Today is our Wedding Anniversary,  We start our 34th Year of Marriage!
.
.
.


.



2 comments:

jack69 said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY To you two love birds. I love the onion trick mama never did that, the first time I saw that was in Mississippi or Louisiana. I know today was a great day for you. Sending love from NC and hoping to head to Florida this month.
I can't believe that temp change up your way....

jack69 said...

I had to come back. I was telling sherry I smiled when I read about the price of the paint. Just a few days ago I took sample in to match some paint, never asking the price. The paint I was matching had cost $18. HA! I come back to get my paint, then at the cashier she said, "$42!" I was flabbergasted. YEP the paint went UP!
actually the next time in I looked at the paint that had been matched but didn't and was returned. It was $17 a gallon. but no returns. But I got it. It wasn't an exact color match, but on another wall it isn't noticeable.

Anyway Hope the Anniversary date was Great!!! our 66th is coming up this month also..
Love you guys