Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Peaked out Garden an flowers

Well, the flowers are now "Peaked Out",  They now will stay Vibrant in color for probably another 3 or 4 weeks then start the fading out and dying off for Fall.

.

.
 Sweet 100 Cherry Tomatoes still coming in and they bare delicious and go great in a salad,  the Leaf Lettuce is all done and pulled and the Radish's are done also !
.
.
The Lebanese Squash, *(KOOSA)is still coming in and we will have another feed when my Sister in Law comes in from Oregon,  She is visiting to regroup as she just lost her Husband and is going to spend time with her "Big Sister and Mother "  ! 
.
.
My Honey dug the "Winter Onions" and have them out on Saw Horses to dry and then I will Braid them and hang them in the cellar in the cool or 2nd cellar !    They came out nice !!
.
The Rhubarb we got from our daughter we planted the large root bulbs and watered it with "Sugar Water" to help the roots stop from going in to shock !
.
.
The Hydrangea Shrub on the left has beautiful white blossoms,  the Red Inpatients are doing great and the white Petunias also,  The Moss Rose is great and the Rose Bushs are still blossoming !
.
.
The Morning Glory is doing great climbing the cloths Pole and I did get Pink and Dark Blue flowers,  Usually there is only 1 color of blossom and I cross my seeds to mix the colors !
.

My Moon and Stars are all stained and dry now and hung !
.
A Closer look shows off some of my "Knick Knacks" and some of the stair detail !
.
.



.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

WOW, love the moon and stars. good stuff. I bet y'alls house is the prettiest on the street. AND I like seeing the veggies, I just promised myself, I WILL NOT FORGET TO PLANT TOMATOES NEXT YEAR, we have missed them, but thanks to some sweet folks we have enjoyed some homegrown ones....
Love you two, from down here,
Sherry & jack smiling again...