Friday, October 28, 2022

" Dragging Behind" !

 WoW,   This Covid is rough,  I have had: Colds, the Flu and this one is rougher, It seems to sap your strength !     I got up and just feel like I didn't go to Bed, still tired.

.

I went down, (Slowly) into the Basement and applied a nice Dark Cherry Stain to a nice piece of 6 foot 1 X 12 I am gonna put up for a shelf in the Laundry room !    I was barely able to use a brush and coat both sides and edges and that was enough for the morning.  Too Tired to do more !

.

.
I do take a lot of naps and drink lots of fluids as these Covid Medications are very Strong !  Each dose is 2 types of Medication,   2 pills are nirmatrelvir, 200 mg and 1 pill of ritnovir 100mg and I take 3 in the morning and 3 at 6pm !  
.
My Honey is as sick as I am, We did mamage to both carry the shelf up and managed by some cobble work to get the shelf up and the plants moved, just took some time and a lot of brakes.
,
.
The other project we worked on was a small leak in the 4 inch cast iron sewage pipe.    I got some JB WELD and we mixed it up and put it on !
.

Eventually this section will have to be replaced but the grey artea on the u on the left and the grey area on the joint on the right are plugged !
.
Thats it, we quit for a while.
.
This Bug hampers your diet as you don't feel like eating !
.
Also Driving a Vehicle is exhausting !   I an my Honey find ourselved falling asleep in our chairs a lot abd an early bedtime is about 9PM now.
.
.
.

.


1 comment:

jack69 said...

Oh man sorry that Anna Mae is feeling so bad also. YEP it drains the sap right out of you. Hope you are well soon. Y'all are in our prayers. AND OUCH on the leaded Cast. I hope you can get by with just replacing most of it using adaptors and replacing with PVC fittings.
NOw The introduction of PVC was one of the great improvements in plumbing, that is for sure....
Take care and get WELLER SOON, the BOTH of you....
Sherry & jack