Wednesday, October 26, 2022

The other "Big C "

 Well, I skated thru for about 3 years scott free, used my Masks, kept my distance and washed and sanatized my hands and avoided crowds.

.

I contacted "Covid",  I mean full Blown Covid,  My tests were Positive and my wifes was Negative.

.

.

Called my Doctor and Cardiologists and they called in my Drugs I needed to fight this.

.

.
The Paxlovid is a bombo of 2 pills and a third pill, taken twice a day for 5 days,  the other Pills behind the front 3 are  my Heart Medications, colestrol, Acid Reflux,  I was taken off 3 Meds while on the Paxlovid.
.
This Covid is a "BUtt KIcker",  I nap a lot, have no strength and nothing tastes good,  also the meds leave a awful aftertaste in your mouth.
.
I called the Pharmacy where I got all my Shots and talked with Pharmacist,  As near as she can figure and my Docgtors can figure I contacted Covid the Same Day I got my Booster Shot which made me so sick.
.
Yesterday My Honey Tested "Positive" for Covid so we are just staying home taking care of each other.
.
WEAR YOUR MASK, AVOID CROWDS AND SICK PEOPLE..
.
.
.

.


1 comment:

jack69 said...

Prayers for you and your sweet Bride. YES Covid is a Butt kicker. I was very sick for a few days. I lost 20 lbs. I settled at 140 and have not gained back.
Sending prayers and love from down here. Thinking of you LOTS!
Sherry & jack Hang tough...... Love you both..