Thursday, October 13, 2022

Life's Aftermath

Well, The Funeral is over, My Mother In Law has been laid to rest in the Family Plot not far from her Church and Birth Place.       We have gone to her apartment and started the painful task of cleaning out her Apartment.      She was wise and told her nearest Daughter what was to go where and who was to get certain items.

.

Above is 17 Waite Children with their Mother in the Blue Dress !
.
.
One of the last group 17 Children on the Farm !
.
Sad when we leave this old world but we were Blessed as she stayed here with us, was given excellent Care and Love and Passed Peacefully in her sleep !

.

.

.
Hug Your Honey, Kiss your Kids, Call Your Family and Friends,  Enjoy Life !
.

.
.








 

2 comments:

jack69 said...

I just finished reading a blog on guitarists, I thought of you, out on the deck with that guitar and guys asking, "Can you play, do you know..-------".

I know you guys will miss Mama. It is so sweet when someone leaves instructions for those left, life it tough at that time and any relief is a blessing. BUT, but we were thinking of such a large family, It is HARD, impossible really, to picture cooking meals, washing, etc for a large family. Like pioneer women, they were amazing people who could handle the 'simple' day to day problems. We are still ....WOW....... Love you guys, I know you guys will treasure those last few days.
Love from down here, Sherry & jack

NanaDiana said...

I am so sorry you lost that special lady in your life. It took me about 5 years to realize my father was really gone for good. I lived 1200 miles away and I could almost pretend that he was still there on the old homestead.

That is a huge family -not many big families like that around anymore. Blessings- Diana