Monday, February 20, 2023

Another trip around the Sun (76)

 Well today marked "Another Trip around the Sun" !     So far it has been 76 of them !  I hope many more to come !.

.

>
I see my Blogger over at "SHIPSLOG" is back on !     Good to see your Posts Jack !  Shipslog (shipslog-jack.blogspot.com)
.

.
Yup, This was me a few years ago, kind of looks like I would fit right into "Spanky and His Gang".
.
.
I did clean up pretty good when I had to !
.
.
Yup, I was "Buck Toothed as I grew older !
.
.
I grew a little older and still smiling !
.
.
Graduated from High School and ready to take on the World !
.

.
My Entry into Law Enforcement !  Few Years Back !
.
.
About 1974  !
.
.
Police Work !   8 Weeks Paid leave,  just 1 of  a few Paid Leaves !
.
.
Turning 60 years old in Florida in KEY WEST !
.

.
My 70th Birthday in Okeechobee Florida !
.
.
My 75th Birthday last year !
.
.
My 76th Birthday today !   Looking forward to many, many More !
.
.
.
.

4 comments:

salemslot9 said...

Happy 76th birthday Woody!
I hope you had a good time.:D

bobbie said...

Happy Birthday!!
bobbie

Unknown said...

Loved all those pictures. You were quite the hunk in your younger days. I hope God gives you many, many more happy and healthy birthdays.

jack69 said...

Well HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. Love the pictures, Also... I always enjoy pictures with old cars in the back ground. Love that 38-39 Ford. And yep you fit right in with Spanky and the game.. LOL Like us, you guys sure do get around.
Great way to easy your mind, remembering the salt air and sand.
Hope your day was great.
Take care and be careful, you are getting up there with some Old Folk.
LOL
Hugs to the pretty lady
Sherry & jack trying to catch up....