Thursday, February 9, 2023

Growing up Country

It is pouring down rain right now and 41 degrees, it is slowly melting and washing away the Snow.  I have been napping in the recliner,  I was woke up by a gust of wind, we are posted for a High Wind warning ! Great night last night, we played at the Nursing Home, this is my FIRST TIME playing back with Karl and  Mark in almost 3 years !  

.
.
I sang along with the Guys and did a couple solos and lost my voice once and ran out of Air a couple times but hopefully it gets better  as I sing and Play more! 
.
.
Here we all are in 1966 when we graduated,  The 6 guys were all Drafted before Graduation,  Morley who was in the Army is 4th from the left back row was killed in an accident in Fort Carlson. Next is Raymond, (Army) then Rod, John an Larry all Air Force then me, Navy !   The girl standing to my Left I was  married to for 22 years then divorced.
.
.
Above is our 20 Year class reunion !  It was less than half the class who showed up,  Since this Picture we have lost my cousin Linda,  the lady in green shirt in front on the left.
.
.
This was our 50th Hich School Reunion for the Class of 1966.
The Reunions are held at the VFW in Gouverneur, NY !
.
.
.
.
Thats me on the back left in the rear, I took all the Photos for the Year Book for the class of 1966 !
.
.
7 of us got together the weekend of the Reunion for an "Ice Breaker" to check up on each other.
.
.
My Honey goes to the Banquets every year and fits right in, she graduated from a different High School. She is talking with Marlene and Linda !
.
.
My Buddy Marlene !
.
.
John, Rod, Me and Raymond !
.
. Brother Roland, James, sister Bev and me, missing was Ronnie who was in Florida !  this was 2022 !
.
.
The Wood Family, Kevin, Roland, Janice (rip) , Jim, Roland, Bev Me and Tom !
.
This is some the Wood Family, Just about everyone in this Picture went to Edwards Central High School  !!!!
.
.
.

No comments: