Saturday, March 18, 2023

Waiting for Spring

Well, we have had all kinds of weather, Snow, Warm Sunny Days, Rain, and Wind, some Hail !!  Not much going on, Health wise is different story,  I popped my left socket out on my leg and man does it hurt,  I have been using 5% Lidocaine Patchs and Lidocaine Rub on it and also I have a butt, back and neck message pad that also has heat I use and am sitting on it now !

.

It is called a SNAILLAX sl-522s and does it ever make my upper an lower back and hip feel better and it shuts off by itself after 20 minutes !
.
.
My Honey outside, this is some of the scarce grass areas we have, people are spotting Robins but none around here as too much snow !
.
.
We are Located almost on the end of where it reads Watertown.
.
.
Outside and the Picnic Table lacks snow but we are supposed to get some serious storms rolling in about 5PM,  It's 2:15 now and 41 degrees !
.
.
I am sitting here waiting for FEDEX to deliver my new LORTONE Rock Tumbler and some more Grinding Grit ! I ordered it when the other Tumbler started not working right !
.

.
If interested above site is where I ordered my Tumbler, it was $112 dollars,  On AMAZON cheapest I could find was $238.00.  I have bought things from "The Rock Shed and continue to buy my grinding grit and Polish from him !
.
Well, it's time for Tylenol and a Nap !   
.
If you want to see a nice Home on Wheels stop over to SHIPSLOG !  
.
Jack is back on like getting situated in his and Sherry's New To Them Coach !    Makes me a little Jealous !!!!!:LoL !!
.
.
.







.











1 comment:

jack69 said...

Thanks for the shout-out Shipmate. BUT even in Florida the washing machine can go on the blink, and it has... YOur sweetheart is definitely a sweetie and looks ready for what ever nature delivers. Our internet is also sketchy and VERY SLOW. BUT we did enjoy our visit and are proud of you guys who can weather the CCCOLD storms up your way. WE would be SKEERED!

Love from down this way.
Enjoyed the visit...
Sherry & jack