Tuesday, April 4, 2023

April Showersa

Well, we are supposed to get some torrential down pours of Rain tomorrow, *(Wednesday) and just maybe it will get rid of all these large ice hard snow piles and help wash away winters accumulation of dirt !

.

.
Winter must be soon over, This little guy came up to me in the Garage and sat down at my feet while I was filling bird feeders in the garage.  Last year I was hand feeding 2 or 3 Chipmunks and this must be one of the ones I fed.  When I put seeds in my hand and bend down he ran off but came right back and started eating.  This must be "Chip" !
.
We are anxious for warmer weather and lower water levels as river and some streams are too high for Trout Fishing !
.
We both need to get active *outside with yard work, flowers, the Lawn and puttering around the house !
.
Glad to see my Buddy Jack back on at Shipslog, 
.
Settled in for the night, Having our Ice Cream and relaxing !  
.
.
.

1 comment:

salemslot9 said...

Aw. Chip is so cute.
I used to hand feed Jumbo the squirrel.
He would knock on my side door. 🐿