Sunday, October 15, 2023

Cancer Sucks!

 Just making a statement that is true as far as I am concerned Cancer Sucks and also it "Hurts" !  Bone metastasis can occur in any bone but more commonly occurs in the thigh Bone which is where mine is ! 

.

I have Cancer in the left Hip, Lungs and now have to have a PET Scan and an MRI of the Brain.     This cough I have is such a dry cough and usually brings up blood and phlegm and am waiting for further Tests !

.I use a walker to get around and go back to my Cancer Surgeon Friday,  Wedneday is my First Radioligisy appointment for treatment !

. My Honey has just past her 2 Year Mark of Being Cancer Free !

.

Everyone take care and will update you later !

.

.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Prayers here my friend. So sorry to hear the diagnosis. YES, CANCER SUCKS, but hang in there research never stops, Love it that your sweetheart is still cancer free. Ads I said, PRAYERSA here of course and know many more are praying. Sending Love from down this way.

Sherry & jack over cast here...