Sunday, November 5, 2023

Update,

 Well, we are half way thru the Radiation on the Groin and Upper leg.  It really "Hurts" !!!  I can be sitting quietly in my chair and then "Wham", a shooting Pain will hit my inner Thigh and make me yell !    Scares my Honey but she is always right there for me.

.

I have a Doctor for my Surgery who put the steel rod in my leg, A Doctor who is in Charge of My Radiation, another Doctor who is in Charge of my Chemo Therapy which starts soon.    I have another Doctor who is in Charge of My Cardiology and then A Doctor for my Dentistry and another for my Eyes, and Another for my Feet and Finally my GP who I will see monthly !   I surely support the Medical Fiweld and am "Blessed" that I have these awesome Men and Women in my Life to take Care of me.

.

The Best One of allo the above is My "Honey" !! She gives me 24 X 7 Care which keeps me afloat and High and Dry !

.

         
.
.
.


.
.
.
.










     

.



1 comment:

jack69 said...

Good to see the alert. Feel for you and are praying. Yes it is great to have the right caregivers, and I agree your HONEY tops them all. Oh just wondering, how did you get that buck to lay on that 1951 Ford fender???
Love the pictures and great to hear from you. Thanks for keeping us posted when you can hug that lady for us. Good to know she is taking care of the old Sailor!
Sending the best from down here.
Sherry & jack