Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Cancer Sucks

 Well I finished my 1st round of Radiation on the Cancer in my Leg an hip,  The steel Rod is finally settling in and I can walk a little with a Cane in my Right Hand.

.

December 4th I will have an Injection Port surgically implanted to start my Chemo Therapy on the Lungs and Liver and Spleen Cancers !

.

Down Load from Cancer Site !  Should start December 5th on Chemo !
.
I am also going to a Pulmonologist for "Markers" on my Lungs for capacity that they track the progress or decrease hopefully of the Cancers !
.
Last Trip to Doctor We got to finally see my PET Scan !
.
Down Load from Cancer Site !
.
My Cancer started the figure in the upper left Lung, spread to Trochanter Muscle in left Thigh  and spread to right lung, Spleen, Liver !
.
. Typical Chemo Room where Treatments happen !
.
I start my Implant December 4th,  My First Treatment will be right after I have an Iron Infusion as my Iron is low !
.
I am anxious to get started to stop this  from spreading !
.
.
We had a Breakfast. above is me, My brother Roland who had Facial Cancer, My Brother Jim who turned 90 and he and I are both in Treatment for Cancer, same Doctors !
.
.
 We enjoyed our Breakfast at the Red Rooster in Croghan !
.
.
.

2 comments:

jack69 said...

You are amazing my friend. We are holding you up in prayer. Sounds like a rough row to hoe, but YOU can do it. I know you are happy that your sweetheart is hanging in with you.
Love sent with prayers
Sherry & jack ion North Carolina

salemslot9 said...

Nice to spend time with your brothers
Happy thanksgiving Woody 🦃