Friday, November 24, 2023

Food and Staying Busy

Well, so far the Cancer has taken about 32 pounds away from me !  I need this weight to Fight back when I start my Chemo,  Those pounds are important they say from those I talk to !    I do have quite a bit of Pain in my side around my Liver !  Some times on the 1 -10 scale it goes way up to 8 or 9 !  I found a Heat source that I lay on my side and it helps !

.


. Carving up the Bird today for late lunch,   Thanksgiving Day our Meal was Venison Tenderloin which my Brother in law brought and cooked for us !

.

.
My Honey enjoying the crispy Skin off the Bird as we get ready to feast !


.

.
My Turkey Dinner Lunch !    Delicious !
.
.

I have managed to reset up "Rock Tumblers" and have my first Batch Ground down and ready to fine grind.

.

.
Some Agates and Quartz and other finds ground down !
.
So, just waiting for my Treatments, staying buzy and eating !    
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

WE enjoy a report on the rock hobby. Most of all glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. Fortunately only a few times have I had to deal with pain. You seem to be handling it MUCH better than I could.
I can sympathize with the weight loss. I lost 25-30 lbs to COVID and cannot gain it back, now I freeze at 40 degrees.
Take care and hug that sweet lady...
Sherry & jack