Thursday, January 18, 2024

BLIZZARD !!!!!

 Well, sitting here wrapped up in my warm blanket I have watched it snow for the 2nd day in a row and we are getting hammered.  I am gaining some strength back in my knees and hands but it's slowly coming along,  I still need help getting out of the recliner and dressing my feet.  I am posting pictures of our storm that we are getting keeping my mind occupied !!!

.

Snowy waiting for Storm !

.


. This what has fallen in 2 days for snow and still snowing hard,   Thankfully they clean the driveways for us and keep street open !

.

,

The feeders before the storm moved in !

.

Today after being cleaned off for the 2nd time !

.

.
 This is the worker who is taking such good care of me!   
.  I am going to take a nap, this small blog has tired me out ! 
.
.
I am enjoying the Blogs an Posts,  (THANKS) !


5 comments:

jackie said...

yikes that is a lot of snow - so happy your drive is cleared and roads are open.
Sending prayers that you will start feeling better, little by little.
What a lucky guy to have such a great lady taking care of you.

jack69 said...

WOW just WOW that bees a lot of snow for us folks who think 4 " is a blizzard down here. LOL Yep you are lucky to have such good support in and out of the house. Glad you are getting stronger. Take care and watch it snow or watching it melt is better right now I would think.
Hang in there Shipmate.
Love & Prayers for you and the sweet lady that hangs around you!

shae@zinnia58 said...

Wow! that is a lot of snow. We have been housebound with a couple of inches of ice the last several days. Ready to see some sunshine. Take care.

Susan Kane said...

Keep warm. God has you in His Hand, has a plan for you.

salemslot9 said...

SNOWY! ☃️