Saturday, January 20, 2024

Careful !

Up early, My Honey dressed my feet, Got my clothes and helped me out of bed.   Then it was off to the Bathroom with the walker, did my duties and when I turn around " I FELL" .  I went over Backwards and landed on the end of my Spine and butt and hit my right shoulder.    Scared my poor Honey as I had to lay there for a while to get my bearing and get up,   I just missed the edge of the Bathtub from hitting my head,  I was "Blessed" !!

.

.
So it's Ice Packs and heat packs on the spine,   Monday we could not go to Blood work and Chemo due to 3 - 4 feet of Snow and the County closed the Roads.
My appoint was changed to Monday at 7:30 AM and I will be there !
.
Streets are Private here so the 4 employees each have a job to do, Streets, Sidewalks, Snow Banks, and Driveways and they do an awesome job and we don't pay for it !
.
.
 Lady next door moving snow !
.
My Honey during Blizzard measuring the Snow !
.
.
The Snow Guage in 4 feet tall!  "
.
.  
It just  took only about 2 hours to get enough Snow to cover him up to his Chin !
.
.  
This the handiest little Machine here !
.'
.
"The Beast" brought in to clean up the Snow Piles!
. Time to go sit on an Ice Pack on my Backside to help the swelling !
.
.
.
Enjoying all the Posts !!!

1 comment:

jack69 said...

When I saw the graphic, I KNEW what was coming was not a smile and whoopee! Sorry to hear this but glad you didn't break anything especially in on on that head (of yours). I know your honey was worried bunches.
Take care Shipmate and don't even try or think ab out making a snowman!!!
You are blessed to not have hit that head of yours and to have such a pretty caring mate.
Love and prayers from down this way.