Saturday, February 24, 2024

Winter Hum Drums

 Well it is half way thru winter,  It has been a strange one as we have had Temps warmer than Florida on some days,  Next wek it is gonna be in the 60's.

.

Usually the Snow would be up to the Snowmans head !
.
.
This was a January Snow Storm !!

.
I have a hard time typing this out as my fingers are numb along with my feet an toes hurt !   It is from the Chemotherapy!
.
I am not doing much except sitting in my recliner and thinking about things,  "Memories"!!
.
I saw of the Shipslog Blog Jack chats about Memories,  Shipslog (shipslog-jack.blogspot.com)
.
The Chemo I hope is attacking and killing off these Cancer Cells that have invaded my Body !
.
I enjoyed my Birthday and turning 77 Trips around the Sun !  My Surprise was me Son flew home from Portland Oregon to wish me a Happy Birthday !  We all went out for Dinner. 
.
It is too hard to type so keep blogging and Posting as I enjoy reading them !
.
.
.

3 comments:

salemslot9 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOODY!!!
It’s cool that your son visited
and you went out to dinner too.
πŸ’™πŸ½πŸ’›πŸŽΈπŸ’šπŸŽ‚πŸ’œ

shae@zinnia58 said...

Happy Birthday!! I like your Snowman ruler yard stick. Take care.

jack69 said...

Trying to catch up shipmate. It is always good to see this alert to know you are still hanging in there and giving it yourbest. I am thanking God that there is help and you can get it.

The best from down here were we seem to stay in the cellar BUT know we are doing better here also. Hugs to the sweet lady you have there....