Monday, August 26, 2019

Home Site

We are home from our Adventure, De Colores !  I wandered around checking the flowers and we put in out Cooking/Fire Pit !
.

.
I figured that with a 21 inch tire truck rim we would need 16 stone blocks, we drove into Town and got 16,  we brought them home and lugged on them and put them into place,  well, it was close, the rim was 23 inches so we had to drive back to town and get 2 more, I found it hard to believe scrap concrete that they use to make these makes them $3.00 @ !!!!!
.
.
My throne, fire pit and view ready for Fall Fires and watching the Leaves change colors and the deer and buffalo roam !!
.
.
The end of the Roses is near as these I fear will be the last of the blossoms on the Lazy Pinks out front !
.
.
The most beautiful Rose in my plots has to be this Beauty, My Honey !!!!!!!
.
.
The Tomatos are nice and plump and slowly turning red, we have had some of these for sandwichs and they were and are delicious !
.
.
These are the small "Sweet 100" grape tomatos, they are delicious and right now the size of a grape !
.
.
The Hummingbirds are busy loading up, this is a Female,  she will sit and eat, the ruby throated males that come in will not land hardly at all but hover and eat !   
.
Well, we are coming up on Labor Day and September 2 will be our wedding anniversary,   The time sure is flying by fast !
.
.
The right side is our 25th wedding Anniversary a few years ago !  The left is our Wedding Photo !
.
Don't forget, Remember all our Veterans !

1 comment:

jack69 said...


You guys are still looking good. Oh yeah and I like the fire pit. I know you guys will make use out of that in the fall especially.We too have enjoyed good tomatoes this year and I almost did not plant any.
Take care, enjoy the cooler weather,
Lovefrom NC,
Sherry & jack