Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Haircut and Surgery

Well, finally after almost 9 weeks without a "Haircut" I went in for my turn with an appointment this morning,  I wore my "Mask", she wore her Mask and gloves and I got a nice Haircut from a great lady!!  BUT when she cut the sideburns underneath was an ugly brown spot, she told me about it said I should have it looked at as it was not there on my last haircut,  and after showing my Honey she called the Doctor and explained what I had !
.
.
The Doctor said to come right in and back into Town we went to his Office ! 
.
.
Well, The good Doctor went to work and we went into the Surgical/procedure room and had it removed and it will be sent out to a Lab to see what it is !
.
.
On my right side he spotted an area that I would shave over and he felt it should be removed also as he did not like the color of it or the fact I nicked it everytime I shaved!    SO off went this one also!    Now I guess I am supposed to wear a Hat in the sun !!
.
.
So I was home and in the recliner by noon after 2 minor surgeries, right now my face is sore on both sides !  Although he can not say they are not cancerous he did say he got most of them cut out !
.
I have a good Doctor, he was a Captain in the Army and was also a "Door Gunner" on a Chopper and my Honey used to be his Office Manager for many years !
.
Don't forger, Remember our Vets !



.




.

2 comments:

jack69 said...

It must be great to just about know a doctor, especially one who treats you. I think that means you are getting old Woody, When I got old I had to have something like that done. LOL
And yes, me'n you both should were a hat, and I do forget much of the time. Here, trusting he got 'it all'. Nice also to have a barber that pays attention.
Love you guys
Take care of yourselves and be safe....
Sherry & jack

Susie said...

Good to get that all done Woody. It's great to have a wonderful doctor...one that can still do things themselves instead always sending you some where else. Wishing you good news on the biopsies. Blessings, xoxo, Susie