Thursday, June 4, 2020

Outside overdoing

Well, got up early, Coffee and then off to plant some Florida Moss Rose,  outside we went and pulled weeds, trimmed Rose Bushes, I filled the Grape Jelly holders for the Baltimore Orioles and then the other Bird Feeders,  Sun was really beating down !
.
.
My Honey pulling weeds, trimming Roses and planting Grass seed !
.
.
Got the Moss Rose planted, Grass seed spread on the edge, covered it with fine coat of dirt and when I stood up, I went back down,  Think I overdid it in the sun !
.
.
My Honey got me into the Shade, got some G2 drink for me and I rested, caught my breath and went in and took a shower, lay down at 1 and slept till 4PM still feeling a little off, Checked my Blood Pressure and O2 stats and relaxed in the recliner !
.
Feeling better at 10PM and going to bed,    Nite All !
.
Don't forget, Remember our Vets !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Glad you have your sweetie close. We are lucky that way. Always enjoy the pictures, and thanks for the suggestion on the runny nose thing. Gotta get some of that stuff to have it handy. Iam slowed to a drip crawl now. LOL

Sherry & jack sending love and prayers your direction.