Thursday, June 25, 2020

Outside Deck

Well, we are starting or continuing with the back Deck, we started working on it as you saw in an earlier Post,  Well, today our neighbor came over after work and brought her Pressure washer with her and started to pressure wash the deck !
.
.
This little electric Jobber is powerful and does a nice job !
.
.
This is our Neighbor Ali, she works for the New York State Transportation Department, she is an Engineer,Her Boyfriend is a New York State Trooper, they live next door ! she is very smart and a very hard worker.  This is where she started work on the Lath and deck !
.
.
This is what it looked like after she blasted it, what a worker she is !
.
.
She spent 3 hours and pressure washed the whole deck and then she did an antique wooden plant stand Anna Mae had in the garage stored.
.
.
The little plant stand chair looked really good when she got it done !
.
.
I made a "Bird Feeder", I copied one from pictures I took of one I liked and after a couple mistakes and rebuilds I ended up with this one hanging on the right,  I used a piano hinge on the roof so I could fill it from the top !
.
.
While Ali pressure washed the Deck I did some mowing as I now mow in sections as I have to limit my time on the rider as the Vibrations even on this smooth running little Gem could cause issues but it does !
.
Don't forget, remember our Vets !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

She did a great job on the deck. I don't use a pressure washer because I end up making streaks like most folks. She did a great job, almost makes me want to try it again. LOL
good one
Be safe, Sherry & jack