Thursday, July 16, 2020

Ear Surgery

Well, this will be a short entry, Went to hospital for surgery on both ears today at 7:15AM, Wife could not go with me, so, I went to surgical Prep, was sprayed on my Hands and face and put on a Mask and walked/supported myself on the Arm of a Lovely Nurse.
.
I got to my little cubicle, stripped naked, put on gown and socks, and waited, Busy time, for an Hour they asked questions, checked me over, took my picture, I was able to use my phone and Text my Honey !
.
Then 2 Nurses and the Gas Passer came in and down to OR we went.   Put me out and did surgery and at noon I was home, been it bed all day, up long enough to get ear drops and  do this little post.

Don't Forget, Remember our Vets !

2 comments:

jack69 said...

WOW, you gotta stay away from them sawbones and sickbay. Hope all goes well with the ears, I can sympathize with this trip, 'cept the getting nekked thing to work on your head. LOL Take care shipmate, and we know that the in-house nurse will do you right. Since it is summer she will again have you strip and lay in the a/c!!
Love you guys,
Sherry & jack

Susie said...

You did good. Back home and in your own bed. Stay safe and do as your wife says. Oh yes, I know who's taking care of you. LOL Sending prayers for a good recovery. Blessings, xoxo, Susie