Saturday, June 25, 2022

Hot, Hazy, Humid

 Summer's Back, got up this morning to 74 degrees at 7AM ! 

.

.
Beautiful Day to go fishing, kind of hot day but a Bad Day of "Fishing is Better than a Good Day at Work " !
.
.
We got "Skunked",  No Fish !!
.
We came home and puttered around the House.  We spent 2 days at the St. James Fair going up to enjoy the Lebanese Food,  we had "Kibbie, Tabouli, Meat and Spinach Pies and I topped mine off with:

a Vanilla Ice Cream Strawberry Short Cake !
.
Not Much going on as we adjust to the Hotter weather and Humidity !
.
Both Lawn Mowers at the Neighbors getting tuned up and I am ready to mow again,  Now it is mowing every 6  -7 Days !
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Sherry read this to me yesterday. I need to wet a hook. I like that line: A bad day fishing is better than...........! Yep
Sadly we have never had Lebanese Food. BUT, but that dessert certainly rings a bell!!!
Love you guys Good post. Enjoyed the visit.
;-)