Monday, June 20, 2022

Warm again

Well, it's warm again,  winds are a little brisk but better than those howling winds we had !

.

Down on my Hands and Knees weeding the garden, it warmed up some but I still had my Flannel shirt on !
.
Radishes, Onions, Beans, Koosa, Tomatoes coming up,  Lettuce was eaten by darn ole Woodchuck !!  Its all "weeded" an I have a sore neck and back and knees ! 
.
.
 All Weeded and now all watered !
.
.
Well, My Honey went and got us a "Raised Bed" garden to start off with and she has Lettuce and Radishes planted in it !   We're gonna get another one for Cucumbers and summer squash as it can grow and hang over the sides.
.
.
I fired up the Grill in the back entry way to the garage to cook dinner on !
.
.
Our new to us Humming Bird feeder just put up !
.
.
This is "Chip",  I have gotten finally to come up and take some sunflower seeds from my hand,  I hold my palm flat so he can stuff those seeds into his cheeks, I am amazed at how many seeds he can cram into his mouth !
.
I closed my hand "Chip" nosed his was into the seeds but when I lifted my hand slowly when he wasn't touching the floor he let go and scurried away !
.
.
I grilled Pork Steak and thick sliced New Potatoes !
.
 
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Absolutely, PRAY FOR THE UKRAINE. I know mama wa glad to see you on your knees! But good that the raised bed will make growing things better. !!! The grill work looks good. I am proud you got the little dude to eat out of your hand, I can't even get my kitties to do that.
The best your way and BE SAFE! ;-)