Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Worn out !

WoW, Sure does sneak up on a Person this feeling of being "Worn Out" !  I weeded the Roses this Morning and sure feel it now,  

.

.
I on my Hands and Knees weeded and cleared out the weeds around these 2 Rose Bushs of my Fathers !!
.
.
My Honey did most of these Moss Rose and Inpatients weeds,  I cleared the Rose Bush and the Hens and Chickens on the end !   I sure did and still do feel it between my shoulder Blades and my spine as it aches !!!!!
.
These Slippers are "WORN OUT" !   I have worn these slippers I got in Old Forge, New York for almost 30 years !  They were wool lined, Deer Hide with Rubber soles !   Wore them inside the house and every now and then outside.  They will now go to the Landfill as I have gotten new, leather wool lined deer hide slippers !   Sad to see these go !    
.
Weather has changed from Hot and Humid to cool and partly sunny and a little rain shower last night ! 
.
.
We Voted this Morning in Primary for a Governor and a new Sheriff!   My Honey was number 10 and I was number 11 that Voted by Noon in Deferiet !
.
.
Chipper still comes around for his Hand Fed Sunflower Seeds.  I have stopped feeding the Birds as with the New Babies Hatching they need to learn to forage in the woods and fields for food and not a feeder !
.
. Hopefully there will be a  little extra money this fall to buy some lumber to rebuild some Blue Bird Houses this winter !
.
We had a Blue Bird at the Bird House about a week ago,  My Honey saw it and I got a quick look at it before it took off !   Wish we could get them to nest closer so we could watch them, they are about the only Bird we are missing besides a Scarlett Tanager !
.
I notice that Gas is now $5.00 dollars a gallon,  also Meat has really taken a hike along with everything else including Taxes and Car Insurance and Health Insurance.  I know that there is not a lot of extra Money now bit we have a roof over our heads, a warm bed, plenty to eat and are safe,  lot of people in this world do not have this luxury !
.

.
.

No comments: