Saturday, November 19, 2022

Willy Waw set in !

 Well, we are in day 2 of our "Willywaw" !     We have lots of wind snow and cold !    Temps are still down till Monday and more "Lake Effect" Snow coming in !

.

.
Looking out the window due South, Bird Feeder and Rose Bushs and lots of blowing Snow!
.
.
Can Hardly see the Man across the street using his Snow Blower cleaning up the first snowfall of many to come in a steady pace !
.
.
My Honey is out bundled up cleaning out the Bird Feeders out Front during the Storm!
.
.
The Man I hired this winter to keep the driveway and sidewalk clear of Snow started to clear the walks and driveway !
.
.
My Honey out removing some Snow with the Sno Joe, runs on 2 strong batteries and does OK with a light fluffy Snow as long as it's not too deep !
.
My 8 foot Tall Blue Spruce starting to get covered Snow !
.
.
 The same 8 foot Blue Spruce during a lull in the Storm,   
.
.
This was last week when I stopped by the Village as the Crew was getting the Plow ready !
.
.
The Neighbor sent me this Picture of our House during a Break in the Weather.  A good 4 foot of Snow on the Roof !
.
 
.
My Neighbor, She is  Snow Blowing out to the Street, notice all the Fresh Snow on the Feeders!
.
.
I went out to the Garage to fill the Bird Feeders during a break in the storm !
.
Putting the Fresh Filled Feeders back up !
.
.
The Garden Shed after more Snow,  over 4 feet of Snow !
.
.
One of my Neighbors had his wife come over and dig out the door to the Garden Shed, They ran out of Gas for the Snow Blower, I had 3 cans in there and gave them 1 !
.
.
After she got the Gas Can she dragged it back on the Snow Shovel as the Snow is up to her waist !   
.
The most recent snowfall report from the National Weather Service Buffalo confirmed that as of 7:30 a.m. on November 19, Natural Bridge has received 72 inches of snow. This was the third-highest amount of snow logged in New York State following the massive lake effect snow storm that hit the eastern Lake Ontario region.
.
.
The Garage on the left showing the Snow we have on the roofs ! 
.
We are still getting pretty Cardinals at the Feeders after we filled and cleaned them !
.
She makes the Birds Happy !!!!
.
This my attire, I need a Mask to help ease my Breathing Problems !  Have to wear One due to the Cold !
.
My Honey cleaned the Deck a few times to keep the 5 feet of snow we got off from it !
.
.
Our Neighbors across the street who helped us out so much by shoveling, snow blowing, and making sure us "Old Folks" were OK !!!
.
.
Next Door Neighbor standing beside the "Snow Bank" and others outside moving Snow, we are in a Break and are not supposed to get more Snow until tomorrow, (Sunday),  Church Tomorrow is Cancelled along with many others due to this storm and the projected further Snow Fall !
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

WOW, jut WOW!!! What a difference a week makes up your way. We cannot even imagine that. Great shots showing a lot of beauty, but know there is also a danger. Y'all stay warm and BE CAREFUL. Sherry turned up the heat down here. I think the pictures brought in some of your COLD!!!
Hugs to your sweetheart, but make her take care.
I know I am still weak from my bought with Covid months ago, Hope you both are a lot better...
Love from a cool 54 & rain in Florida..
Sherry & jack (PS: Please close the door!)