Monday, January 16, 2023

Puttering around

I have been on 5 days restriction after my Heart Cath,  No Lifting heavier than 5 pounds for 5 days than couple weeks of no bull work !  So I had to find some putter jobs !

.

.
I cleaned the shelves of the Winter Pantry down cellar and took stock of what needs replenishment !
.

.
.
My Rock Tumbler I got from my Sister in Law !
.
I fired up the small Rock Tumbler and have been tumbling Rocks with Grinding .56 Grit, water and some soap for 4 days !
.
.
I stopped the tumbler,  oiled the rollers, wiped down the surfaces,  cleaned the rocks in a black tray and set them out to dry !
.
.
The rocks are New York Granite, some Quartz, and some mixes and after cleaning them and picking out slag they are now back in the Black round tumbler with # 4 Polish, water and soap and and am letting it run a few days 1
.
.
As you can see, Winter is settling back in !  This is the view from my Recliner !
.
.
.

1 comment:

salemslot9 said...

Hi Woody
My John was told as a child rock tumbler was too loud.
Would you recommend this one?