Monday, January 9, 2023

Relaxing

Well, we had 2 really pounding winter storms so far, they both came last year in December, so far this year January has been mellow, some rain, lots if it,  Snow Pack is down and the Rivers and Ponds and Lakes are up, water levels are high due to all the Rain and melting Snow we had !

.

.
Most of this Snow is Now Gone off the rood and overhangs !
.
.
The River is really pouring over this section of spillway which usually does not have more than a trickle of water flowing over it in the winter !
.
.
Winter is not too bad right now but I am sure it's gonna change !
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

My girl just told me we didn't comment here, I did but it must have gotten eaten LOL. I cannot imagine the run orr with 5 ft. of snow. We get rivers in NC just with 6". I will say this Anna Mae looks like she means business, i thought at first she was at attention!! LOL
I do hope you guys are relaxing...
Sending the best from down here to up your way...
Sherry & jack we are 57 this evening at 2000. We have a few more days in Florida then we will head north...