Friday, February 3, 2023

Bitter Cold

Well, "Old Man Winter" and "Mother Nature" had to show us who was in charge !    The Temps have bottomed out, we have a breeze last nite, (Thurs) and it blew in a Cold Canadian Front with drastic frigid Temps !  It is a Dangerous Cold !!!!!

.

.
The worst part is going from Bitter Cold freezing to Snow and Rain and 40 degrees !
.
.
Our 6 PM Weather report for Friday !!
.
.
Right now outside it is 15 Below Zero,  we have stayed inside all day !  My Honey spent the day making a delicious Beef Stew!
.
.
 I rearranged the Pantry as it was nice and warm in the cellar !
.
Got the Heater just a cranking and cellar is warming up the floors upstairs,  curtains closed, shades drawn and ready for a nice night snuggled up inside !
.
IT;S COLD OUT !!!!
.
.
.















2 comments:

jack69 said...

Whoa dude. WE love that pantry. I know that is a comfort to you guys when the temps drop so. WE lived a short while in COLD, but not what you guys experience. My trying to deal with the teens and 20's the last week was too much for me. I am still feeling the results, can't seem to get warm enough. Legs still sore too.
You two cuddle and enjoy being locked in together...
Sherry & jack cold but smiling....

salemslot9 said...

One day I was telling my John
my Mom used to make
Good homemade beef stew
He had never made it
So he decided to make it himself
The beef was tender
Which is the most important part
He did a good job