Thursday, February 2, 2023

Check Up Docs !

Well, today was my checkup after surgery  on my ear and Eustachian Tube !

It appears everything is starting to heal up with the ear drops and medications so am happy there !

.

.

Weather today was a bitter wind and this is what we have forecast for our up coming weather !  Like the old saying ----"Baby, Its Cold Outside" !!!!

.

After the Doctors we were going to Olive Garden for Lunch but we realized that on Monday Watertown had a Brand Spanking NEW POPEYES !     SO-----------

.

.
I had Chicken, Red Beans and Rice, Biscuits and Root Beer !
.
Now to settle in and gonna stay home during this cold snap !
.

.
.


2 comments:

jack69 said...

WE do love Popeye's chicken. My favorite beans and rice anywhere. BUT most of all glad everything looks good in the Doc's eyes.
I would just have froze to a block of ice if that cold had settled on me. OUCH.
Okay now, in the cold snap just hold her close don't get excited and mess up the Dr's work. LATER is good.;-)
Hugs to Anna Mae Love to you both,
Sherry & jack

salemslot9 said...

I’m glad you’re on the mend Woody.
I want some of that chicken!